Many shy away from outsourcing Medical Billing and Coding; Medical Transcription and Medical Bookkeeping efforts for their practice because they fear a loss of control of the process. In actuality the reverse is true. By outsourcing these tasks, you achieve a Greater level of control of the process. The use of trained, dedicated professionals who do this as their primary business assures a higher quality of service than you can achieve with an in-house employee.
Professional Medical Management charges a percentage of what is actually collected, we are NOT paid an hourly rate as you would an employee. Therefore if you don't get paid.....we don't get paid!!
A Summary of the Benefits you Receive are:
- Reduced Hiring Costs
- Reduced Training Costs
- Reduced Tax and Health Benefits Cost
- Reduced Office Supply Costs
- Reduced Postage Costs
- Maximizing Insurance Payouts
- Pre-Certification of Coverage Prior to Procedure
- Rapid Claims Turnaround Time
- Error Free Processing
- Focus on your Patients
- Administrative and Paperwork headaches are off your shoulders
Professional Medical Management 718-672-2824 firstname.lastname@example.org